- Premium Solcor bungy shock cord impervious to UV, salt water/air, petroleum products and most caustic chemicals
- Solid formulated rubber core, UV stabilised for maximum performance and long service life.
- Tightly braided UV stabilised polyester outer cover with 4 x 0.25mm stainless steel wires.
- Breaking strain: 96kg stretch at break 2.5m max – manual stretch 1m to 1.85m
- New Zealand Made
- White and green fleck
- High visibility reflective band woven in.
Superior to all other bungee cords available.
WHY? Unlike traditional bungy cord with multifilament natural rubber cores that perish and break down rapidly when exposed to the elements, Strainrite Solcor Bungy has a unique solid core made of specially formulated UV protected rubber. Covered in a tightly braided sheath with 4.0 x 0.25mm stainless steel wires & 1000 denier polyester fabric pre-treated with a UV inhibitor to provide a barrier of protection In short. Built to last & to perform in harsh environments.