Delivery and Returns Policy
If you are collecting your order from our premises:
If you are collecting your order from our premises, please call us before you travel to confirm that we have your items in stock and also that we have them picked from our stock.
Please ensure that the vehicle/trailer you are using to collect your goods with is suitable.
If you choose to have your items delivered:
Our Delivery Charges per drop (Excluding VAT @ 21%) :
|Cork||Rest of Ireland inc. Northern Ireland*|
|Parcels||€ 8.13||€ 8.13|
|Pallet||€ 35.00||€ 50.00|
|Truck||€ 70.00||€ 90.00|
|For orders over €1500 (inc VAT)|
|Cork||Rest of Ireland inc. Northern Ireland*|
Delivery charges cannot be refunded unless the goods you ordered were delivered damaged or faulty.
- How do we deliver?
Within Ireland and Northern Ireland (excluding Islands), McNamara Fencing deliver orders through the following channels:
Parcel deliveries: For small items weighing less than 30kg, we generally send using a parcel service such as Fastway or GLS couriers.
Pallet deliveries: For heavier items such as rolls of mesh and flexible rail, we send these on a pallet via a groupage service. These trucks typically offload via a tail lift.
Truck deliveries: For large items, such as Fence Posts, Sleepers, Stables, rubber mats, gates, etc, we deliver these via 26 tonne rigid trucks equipped with cranes or sometimes with articulated trucks with demountable forklifts. These loads are shipped directly from our premises to the customer. If access to your delivery address is restricted, please let us know when speaking to the delivery team.
Our drivers are instructed not to take their vehicles off a hard road surface.
We are unable to place materials inside buildings such as sheds or garages, due to the increased risk of damage to property. We are also unable to transport products through a property.
Standard deliveries will only include one member of delivery staff.
Our drivers will make every effort to deliver the goods as close as possible to the desired destination on your property using the crane or forklift. If that is not possible due to road surface or other conditions, our drivers are instructed to unload the goods beside, or close to, the vehicle on firm ground.
If you are concerned this leaves your goods in an unsecured location, please inform our sales team as soon as reasonably possible on 022 40723 to discuss an alternative delivery time, when you can ensure you have arranged for someone to help move your goods to a secure location.
HOW LONG AFTER YOU PLACE AN ORDER CAN YOU EXPECT DELIVERY?
This varies by product. For stocked items, we aim to deliver your goods to you within 30 working days of accepting your order. Standard stocked items would normally be delivered the next time we are scheduled to deliver in your area. We will do our best to fit our delivery schedule around your requirements. If you have a specific deadline please talk to one of our Sales Team on 022 40723.
We recommend you do not plan your installation date until the product has been delivered
DO YOU HAVE TO BE IN WHEN WE DELIVER?
Not necessarily, if you are happy for us to leave the goods. However, this will not apply in the case of Express or Overnight deliveries, as a signature will be required.
Please note that once the goods have been delivered to your premises, ownership and liabilities arising from ownership transfers from us to you.
For Export enquiries please contact us directly email@example.com or Tel +353 (0) 22 40723.
Product Returns Policy
– Where goods are damaged on delivery, the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
– If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com
– All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
– Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer and incur a 15% restocking fee. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
– All returned goods to be sent to McNamara Fencing, Wallstown, Castletownroche, Co. Cork, P51 ED27, Ireland.
Your right to return goods exclude special order products which have been made to your specification, unless found to be damaged or faulty on delivery to you. In these cases, the goods will be replaced without charge.
Perishable items, such as: paints and concrete are not returnable under any circumstances.
Items of wood may contain natural defects such as checking, shake, wane, cupping, knots or bowing. As wood is a natural product, these defects are not deemed to be defects unless the item is expressly described as being free of said defects.