A wire cutter for Fencing Professionals
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of unsurpassed effective lever action design
- Induction-hardened precision cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- Cutting edge hardness approximately 64HRc.
- Cuts items such as bolts, nails, rivets up to 5.2mm (3/16″) dia
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Features Scalloped Jaw for improved cutting performance
Notes for Care & Maintenance
- The wire must be inserted square to the cutting edge
- The wire should be cut at the back of the jaw. Not the tip.
- Lubricate tool joints frequently, 3-in-One Multi Oil does a great job. If the tool has seized then soak overnight.